Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Gary - MUSHI MUSHI eng lyrics (ft. Park Myung Ho , Double K , Don Mills )



 


I’m modern Halyang, I’m making my own future
I started poor but now I live a fancy life
My stage is large, from Korea to Asia
Growing rapidly, even to super China,
totally different with the past
 



Album: 2002
Released date: September 21st, 2015
Official Korean/English title: MUSHI MUSHI
Track: no.6
Featuring artist
s: Park Myung Ho (박명호), Double K, Don Mills
Produced by: Simo, Kang Gary
Lyrics by: Kang Gary, Double K, Don Mills
Beats by:
Simo
Vocal arrangement by:
Don Mills, Park Myung Ho



It’s no use ignoring me
I don’t care
In the end what do you know about me?
In the end what do I know?
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care

아 날 무시해 봤자야
날 무시해 봤자야
난 무시무시 무시해
무시해
네가 나에 대해 대체 뭘 알아
대체 내가 뭘 알아
난 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해

I’m modern Halyang, I’m making my own future
I started poor but now I live a fancy life
My stage is large, from Korea to Asia
Growing rapidly, even to super China, totally different with the past
Like the 40 years old champion George Forman1
Once again crossing a river without knowing its depth
Because I got rid of the money worry, my heart is spacious
All night long cherishing the dreams which are more meaningful than money
I still cannot control my pen, it easily stops
Like the trap of first love
I insanely fell into it
Nothing is clear anymore
Kick, snare until blood vessels pop
Anyone annoys me, I will be ready to fight
Improvising religion, rap religion, freestyle rap religion
Improvising religion, rap religion, freestyle rap religion
Improvising religion, rap religion, freestyle rap religion
Improvising religion, rap religion, freestyle

난 현대판 한량 완전한 자수성가
시작은 빈티났지만
이제 빛이 나게 살아
내 무대는 넓어 한국부터 아시아
급성장했어 마치 슈퍼 차이나
예전과는 완전 차이나
40
이 넘어 챔피언 먹은
조지포먼처럼 다시
깊이를 알 수 없는 강 건너
돈 걱정 하난 덜어 냈으니
마음가짐은 널널
밤새도록 돈보다 더 가치 있는
꿈들이 다릴 벌려
내 펜은 아직 제어가 안돼 툭하면 서
첫사랑의 함정처럼
정신 없이 푹 빠졌어
눈에 봬는게 없어
킥 스네어 핏줄 세워 올라타
누구라도 건들면은 턱주가리 돌아가
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle 랩교
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle 랩교
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle 랩교
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle

It’s no use ignoring me
I don’t care
In the end what do you know about me?
In the end what do I know?
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care

아 날 무시해 봤자야
날 무시해 봤자야
난 무시무시 무시해
무시해
네가 나에 대해 대체 뭘 알아
대체 내가 뭘 알아
난 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해

I’m extremely bored so I dug my ears
What exactly are you talking about me?
Asking me “What do you know?” when you talk about subjects you know nothing of
Awkwardly wearing the most outdated snapback and roaming on the road
I’ll give you money to buy a new one, just crawl back home
The first thing you do is chewing me out by saying I’m doing hip hop because of connections
Hey, in the beginning, my friends Dong Jun and Yong Soo
I always needed them but I never asked them for help
Only turning the demo tape but still travel around the country
Improvising religion, rap religion, freestyle rap religion
Improvising religion, rap religion, freestyle rap religion
Improvising religion, rap religion, freestyle

너무나도 지루해서 귀를 팠지
대체 뭔 얘기들을 하니 나에 대해서
아는 건 아무것도 없는 주제에
네가 뭘 안다고 떠들어 재껴
어색하게 차려 입고 길바닥에서
제일 촌스러운 스냅백을
네가 돈 주고 사서 집에 기어가
제일 먼저 하는 일은
내가 인맥발이라며 씹는 거
이것 봐 애초에 내 친구들은
동준이와 용수 또 손한솔이 다였어
늘 필요하다 했지 날 써달란 적 없고
demo tape
돌린 곳만 해도
전국 방방곡곡
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle 랩교
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle 랩교
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle 랩교
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle

It’s no use ignoring me
I don’t care
In the end what do you know about me?
In the end what do I know?
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care
I don’t care

아 날 무시해 봤자야
날 무시해 봤자야
난 무시무시 무시해
무시해
네가 나에 대해 대체 뭘 알아
대체 내가 뭘 알아
난 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해
무시 무시 무시 무시해


I don’t care, look at me
I’m not in the same class with these spitefully babbling kids
Dogs keep barking but I just don’t care
The voice inside me matches with the beat
Hey amazing Koreans, my concern is like a convertible
Say it again, I can close and open it whenever I want
Haters gonna hate
I don’t care if you’re making a fuss
I don’t give a f*ck
Lick my middle finger
I insist, I insist
Stop being irrational
There’s no use in denying, this rap is the clear evidence
Do your do your push up
There’s level to this sh*t
I will call you names, raise my belt and knock you out
Improvising religion, rap religion, freestyle rap religion
Improvising religion, rap religion, freestyle rap religion

난 무시 무시해 날 주시 주시해
깐족대는 애들과는 체급이 틀리네
개가 짖어 되면 그냥 무시무시해
내 안에 소리에 맞춰 비트와
부비부비해
죽여주는 한국인 내 관심사는
오픈카 같아
다시 말해 내 맘대로 늘 열리고 닫혀
Haters gonna hate
떠들어대도 신경 안 써
I don’t give a f*ck
내 가운데 손가락이나 핥아
우길걸 우겨
그만 억지 부려
부정해봤자 이 랩이 확실한 증거
Do your do your push up
there's level to this sh*t
상대해줄게 갑바부터 더 키우고
들이대
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle 랩교
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle 랩교
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle 랩교
즉흥교 랩교 freestyle


[Korean lyric by: Melon music]
[Translated by:
mondaycouplefan_funny142]
Please take out with full credit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment