Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Gary - ALCOHOL FEELING eng lyrics (ft. Jung In )




 

Picking up what kind of house I will live in
while running along Han river
At that time, I already made up my mind
No matter what I become, I only live with my belief
Beer bubble forming then disappearing again anyway



Album: 2002
Released date: September 21st, 2015
Official Korean/English title:
ALCOHOL FEELING
Track: no.9
Featuring artist:
Jung In
Produced by: Kang Gary, Simon Janlov
Lyrics by: Kang Gary
Beats by: Simon Janlov
Vocal arrangement by: Kang Gary

Saturday morning, I don’t remember anything
The night club’s bracelet is still on my wrist
Even my clothes were thrown recklessly in the living room
I drank again last night
I drank again

기억이 나지 않는 토요일 아침
내 손목엔 아직 채워져 있는
클럽 팔찌
거실엔 마구 던져진 나의 옷가지
어젯밤 또 마셨어 또 마셨어
또 마셨어

I drink like a habit, don’t question what type is it
It’s just getting drunk makes me hyped up
Feeling like I’m not me
Gaining confidence and desire to live
Drawing clear lines for everything
Sorting out all the thoughts going back and forth and roaming around
Strange enough every time I get drunk
I come back to my senses
And erase some people in my heart
I’m fed up with keeping up with things
Picking up what kind of house I will live in while running along Han river
At that time I already made up my mind
No matter what I become I only live with my belief
Beer bubble forming then disappearing again anyway
습관처럼 마셔 종류는 안 따져
그냥 취하면 기분이 좋아
나 안 같아서
자신감 삶의 의지
그런 것들이 생겨나고
뭐든 단호하게 선을 긋지
오락가락 뒤바뀌던 생각들의
깔끔한 정리
참 이상하게도 술에 취하면
차리는 정신
또 몇 명의 사람을 마음에서 지웠지
굳이 맞춰 가는 것도 이젠 지겹지
한강변을 달리며
내가 살 집을 고르던 그때 그 시절
마음 먹은 것은
뭐가 되든 그냥 소신대로 사는 것뿐
어차피 피었다가 사라지는 맥주거품


Alcohol feeling
The beautiful feeling of a drunken night
Alcohol feeling
Emptying out the alcohol glass while feeling this night



아아아아아아 알콜필링
술에 취한 밤이 아름다운 느낌
아아아아아아 알콜필링
술잔을 채워줘 이 밤을 느끼게

Friday fever, Saturday fever1, having nothing to do
Especially those solos become lonelier
Night club full of cigarette smoke is more refreshing
In a crazy mood, removing all the unnecessary worries
Paradise of champagne, firework and napkin
This place is the hideout for those crazy dudes acting like national representatives
And those who’re falling in love like monkeys picking up hair
Eye candy girls shouting and pole dancing
Once a week is ok
Even you look like you’re crazy
Even you look like you’re crazy
As you live you’ll be even crazier
Things go on like crazy
Things go on like crazy
Everything you’re looking is in slow motion
Letting go of my complicated mind



불금 불토 뭐 할게 없어
특히나 더 외로운 솔로는
그나마 담배 연기 가득한
클럽이 더 상쾌해
미친 상태에 안 좋은 고민은
다 삭제해
냅킨 폭죽 샴페인 천국
여긴 마치 국가대표
미친 놈들이 모인 소굴
원숭이들 털 고르듯 사랑에 빠진
이들과
눈 풀린 여신들의 함성과
아슬아슬 봉춤
일주일에 한번쯤은 괜찮아
미쳐보는 것도
미쳐보는 것도
어차피 살다 보면 더 많이 생길 테니
미쳐가는 일도
미쳐가는 일도
보이는 모든 게 다 슬로우 모션
복잡했었던 내 맘이 놓여

Alcohol feeling
The beautiful feeling of a drunken night
Alcohol feeling
Emptying out the alcohol glass while feeling this night

아아아아아아 알콜필링
술에 취한 밤이 아름다운 느낌
아아아아아아 알콜필링
술잔을 채워줘 이 밤을 느끼게

The place we live sometimes is a massive prison
The truth always close its eyes in front of power
Beating the bursting chest while holding back tears
Blaming on this suffocating world
Start to letting go of everything
I want to fill up my heart like filling up empty glasses
Like a glass of alcohol filled to the brim
우리가 사는 이곳은 때론 거대한
감옥
진실은 권력 앞에 항상 눈을 감고
속 터지는 가슴을 탁탁탁 두드리며
눈물을 참고
참 답답한 세상을 탓탓탓하다
모든걸 내려놓게 되네
비워버린 술잔처럼
마음만큼은 풍요롭고 싶네
가득 채워진 술잔처럼


Alcohol feeling
The beautiful feeling of a drunken night
Alcohol feeling
Emptying out the alcohol glass while feeling this night
Alcohol feeling
The beautiful feeling of a drunken night
Alcohol feeling
Emptying out the alcohol glass while feeling this night


아아아아아아 알콜필링
술에 취한 밤이 아름다운 느낌
아아아아아아 알콜필링
술잔을 채워줘 이 밤을 느끼게
아아아아아아 알콜필링
술에 취한 밤이 아름다운 느낌
아아아아아아 알콜필링
술잔을 채워줘 이 밤을 느끼게

Saturday morning, I don’t remember anything
The night club’s bracelet is still on my wrist
Even my clothes were thrown recklessly in the living room
I drank again last night
I drank again

기억이 나지 않은 토요일 아침
내 손목엔 아직 채워져 있는
클럽 팔찌
거실엔 마구 던져진 나의 옷가지
어젯밤 또 마셨어 또 마셨어
또 마셨어
 

Translator’s notes:
(1)    Friday Night Fever: literal translation is “burning Friday”.  In Friday night, many Korean people go to night clubs to celebrate the upcoming weekend, that’s how the phrase “burning Friday” is born. “Saturday Fever” (“burning Saturday”) has a similar meaning.

[Korean lyric by: Melon music]
[Translated by:
mondaycouplefan_funny142]
Please take out with full credit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment