Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Kang Gary - Halyang Dream / 뚝방의 꿈 eng lyrics (ft. John Park)


But now I'm dreaming of the sea

Being on the yatch filled with romance

Until the day I can make an island with the woman I love, I'll hold on a little more

I can do it, the Halyang wandering around the world



Album: 2002
Released date: September 21st, 2015
Official Korean title:
뚝방의 꿈 (River bank's dream)
Official English title: Halyang dream
Track: no.7
Featuring:
John Park ( 존박 ) 
Produced by: Groovy Room, Kang Gary
Lyrics by: Kang Gary
Beats by: Groovy Room
Vocal arrangement by: John Park ( 존박 ),  Kang Gary
Guitar: Han Yo Han ( 한요한 )



Now I'm used to throwing things away, but I'm eager to have everything even more
As I'm growing old I become more impatient
I want to draw the line of success in my palm longer


이젠 버리는 것이 익숙한데
자꾸 더 갖고 싶어져 모든 게
나이가 드니 조급해 내 손금에
성공의 선을 긋고 싶어 더 길게



My life now is the future I drew up from long time ago
In my big and high house that seizes sunset in the sky
I open the window every morning and Han river view strikes my eyes
Once again to make my dream bigger and wilder
For the workroom where I can turn music on all day long and the wallet that never let me hungry
I'm busy all the time, one month going on business trips abroad for 2,3 weeks
Even I'm tired I never forget the packed audiences waiting
Whatever happens I always live with my all
Doing the freestyle rap I was never good at
I started my music with people who had the same dream
By the literature I learned from life experience instead of reading books, I built up my own culture
The hardships in achieving dreams and success in the young age, these were common themes
But for the life I wished to bloom in my mid 20s, I went through all the thirst that now has fulfilled my dream


지금 내 삶은 오래 전부터
그려놨던 미래
저 하늘의 노을이 잡힐 듯
높고 넓은 집에
아침마다 창문을 열고
한강을 눈에 넣네
그리고 다시 꾸는 꿈은
좀더 크고 넓게
온종일 음악을 틀 수 있는 작업실과
배고플 날이 없는 지갑
늘 바쁜 시간
한 달에 2 3주는 해외 출장 중
힘들어도 잊지 못해
꽉 들어찼던 관중
어찌됐던 간에 난 열심히 살아
잘 하지도 못했던 프리스타일
랩하며 비슷한
꿈을 가진 이들과 시작했던 음악
책 대신 삶의 경험으로 배웠던
문학 속에 그려낸 나만의 문화
젊은 날의 꿈과 성공을 위한 고난
아주 흔한 주제였지만 내 삶만큼은
더 화려해지길 바랬던 20대 중반
그 모든 것에 목 말랐던 그 꿈은
다 이뤄냈어



Life is like people's hearts, we'll never know
Because everything changed, everything
Life is like people's hearts, we'll never know
Because everything changed, everything

인생 참 알다가도 모르겠는
사람마음 같아
다 변해버렸잖아 다
인생 참 알다가도 모르겠는
사람마음 같아
다 변해버렸잖아 다



Crisis certainly will come to you, somehow it comes every quarter
But I'm not hiding, only to get more FEEL
How can a guy making music live a peaceful life?
Listen to lyrics I wrote in my 200 songs and you'll understand
Spring comes then summer, autumn comes then winter
Falling deep in the feelings that changes frequently
The deep scar I left in her
I coldly went away but my compass of love didn't sway easily
This suffocating world today is still rushing
yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no
Getting sick while always finding the right answer
In the end this won’t turn into a good life
But now I'm dreaming of the sea
Being on the yatch filled with romance
Until the day I can make an island with the woman I love, I'll hold on a little more
I can do it, the Halyang wandering around the world

위기는 꼭 찾아와 어쩔 땐 분기마다
근데 난 숨지 않아
오히려 feel을 더 받아
음악 하는 놈이 말이야
어찌 평탄하게만 살아
내가 쓴 200곡의 가사를
들어보면 알아
봄이 되고 여름이 되고
가을이 되고 겨울이 돼
수시로 변하는 감정 속에 빠져
때론 그녀에겐 커다란 상처
툭하면 떠나갔지만
쉽게 흔들리지 않았던 사랑의 나침반
이 답답한 세상은 오늘도 재촉해
yes or no yes or no yes or no
yes or no
정답만 원해 매스꺼워
이게 결코 좋은 인생은 될 수 없어
하지만 난 이젠 바다를 꿈 꿔
요트 위 넘치는 낭만
사랑하는 여자와 함께 할 섬 하나를
만들 때까지 조금만 더 참아
난 될 거야 전세계를 떠도는 한량



Life is like people's hearts, we'll never know
Because everything changed, everything
Life is like people's hearts, we'll never know
Because everything changed, everything

인생 참 알다가도 모르겠는
사람마음 같아
다 변해버렸잖아 다
인생 참 알다가도 모르겠는
사람마음 같아
다 변해버렸잖아 다



My soul that has been tied for 10 years, through experiences it becomes more and more solid
Now nothing can make me scare anymore
Don't block the way in front of me
10년 묵은 나의 soul
많은 것들의 경험 속에
더욱 탄탄해져가 더욱 탄탄해져가
이젠 두려울 게 없으니
앞길을 막지는 마
내 앞길을 막지는 마
내 앞길을 막지는 마



Now I'm used to throwing things away, but I'm eager to have everything even more
As I'm growing old I become more impatient
I want to draw the line of success in my palm longer

이젠 버리는 것이 익숙한데
자꾸 더 갖고 싶어져 모든 게
나이가 드니 조급해 내 손금에
성공의 선을 긋고 싶어 더 길게
  
T/N: Halyang (한량) means "people who're able to enjoy life without a fixed job." HALYANG is also the fashion brand founded by Kang Gary.

[Korean lyric by: Melon]
[Translated by: mondaycouplefan_funny142]
Please take out with full credit




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment