Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Gary - Doong Doong / 둥둥 eng lyrics (ft. Skull, Deepflow )



 


Every day I taste the beat like tasting her lips
I won’t stop until everything come to an end
Rather than stopping and getting rotten,
I will go with the flow to anywhere
Going with the flow, while rain is falling outside
Going with the flow, fog will disperse anyway




Album: 2002
Released date: September 21st, 2015
Official Korean title:
둥둥
Official English title: DOONG DOONG
Track: no.2
Featuring artists: Skull, Deepflow
Original title: Barb Wire
Original writers: Michel Colombier, Jean Pierre
Lyrics by: Kang Gary, Deepflow
Beats by: Staillest
Vocal arrangement by: Kang Gary


[Gary]
Everyday hundred songs come out like kids’ snot
I don’t care about charts, only go all out
Dogs or cows on the top of charts
They’re just like carts in the mart
With titles that anyone can have

매일 수백 곡의 노래가
애들 콧물처럼 쏟아져
난 차트 상관없이 땀을 쏟아 부어
개나 소나 다 1위하는 차튼
마치 마트 안에 카트처럼
누구나 다 갖는 타이틀

[Gary]
The mic of the f*cking old rapper
Until now the sound still comes out well
17 years old, already a sly kid
Like the time I loved to play and set the ground for b-boy battle with overwhelming emotions
I set up the beat for my life


존나 나이든 랩퍼의 마이큰
아직은 소리가 잘 빠져
17
살 나이에 발랑 까져
놀던 때처럼 꿈틀대는 감성으로
비보이 장판 깔듯
내 삶에 비트를 깔아


I drop the beat even in sh*tty situations
Every day I taste the beat like tasting her lips
I won’t stop until everything come to an end
Rather than stopping and getting rotten, I will go with the flow to anywhere
Going with the flow, while rain is falling outside
Going with the flow, fog will disperse anyway
From the time doing 8 beat rap and earning 30
For 16 years
Going with the flow
Going with the flow

난 X같은 일이라도 비트 위에 담아
난 그녀 입술처럼 매일 비트를 맛봐
다 끝장 날 때까지 멈추지 않아
멈춰 썩느니 난 어디로든 흘러가
흘러 흘러가 밖에 비가 오든지 간에
흘러 흘러가 어차피 걷혀질 안개
8
마디 랩하고 30받던 시절부터
16
년째
흘러 흘러가 흘러 흘러 흘러가
흘러 흘러가 흘러 흘러 흘러가



[Skull]
Tossing and turning while worrying all night long
Feeling the passion of my life after a long while
If I say I’ll do it, then I will
If I say I’ll do it, then I will
Tossing and turning in concern all night long
Feeling the passion of my life after a long while
If I say I’ll do it, then I will
If I say I’ll do it, then I will




간밤에 고민에 밤잠을 설쳐
간만에 느껴보는 내 삶의 열정
한다면 해 난 한다면 해 난
한다면 해
간밤에 고민에 밤잠을 설쳐
간만에 느껴보는 내 삶의 열정
한다면 해 난 한다면 해 난
한다면 해




[Gary]
Either banker or player
Life is simple
Either left or right
Life is simple
Either banker or player
Life is simple
Either left or right
Life is simple



뱅커 플레이어 둘 중 하나
둘 중 하나 삶은 심플해
왼쪽 오른쪽 둘 중 하나
둘 중 하나 삶은 심플해
뱅커 플레이어 둘 중 하나
둘 중 하나 삶은 심플해
왼쪽 오른쪽 둘 중 하나
둘 중 하나 삶은 심플해
[Gary]
Hip hop at Blue Monkeys1 in Sincheon in the late 90s
Juvie Train, the smart dresser
And MC Myeongpu who always did the freestyle rap
Drinking for the whole night then riding the first bus in the morning
The dream I cherished in my chest may be a rap star too


90년대 후반 신촌 블루 몽키스 힙합
간지남 쥬비 트레인
또 mc명푸는 항상 프리스타일
밤새 마시고 첫 버스 타고 다니던
내 가슴에 품은 꿈도 아마 rap star


[Gary]
20 years went by and Timberland boots return
20 years went by and hip hop is on trend again
In the dance of those dreams from the time that went away
I’m pulling it back again
From the time doing 8 bar rap and earning 30
To the time doing 8 bar rap and earning thousands today
Going with the flow
Going with the flow

20년이 지나 다시 돌아온 건
팀버부츠
20
년이 지나 다시 힙합이 시장의 축
지나가버린 시간의 꿈들이 추는 춤에
난 다시 끌어 올리는 중
8
마디 랩하고 30받던 시절부터
8
마디 랩하고 몇 천 버는 지금까지
흘러 흘러가 흘러 흘러 흘러 가
흘러 흘러가 흘러 흘러 흘러 가

[Skull]
Tossing and turning while worrying all night long
Feeling the passion of my life after a long while
If I say I’ll do it, then I will
If I say I’ll do it, then I will
Tossing and turning in concern all night long
Feeling the passion of my life after a long while
If I say I’ll do it, then I will
If I say I’ll do it, then I will



간밤에 고민에 밤잠을 설쳐
간만에 느껴보는 내 삶의 열정
한다면 해 난 한다면 해 난
한다면 해
간밤에 고민에 밤잠을 설쳐
간만에 느껴보는 내 삶의 열정
한다면 해 난 한다면 해 난
한다면 해

[Deepflow]
Those kids like stream water
They’re gathering but still shallow
But Deepflow is flowing deeper
I’m underground water
Hongdae is already a toilet
The underground scene is now a place for the blind acting emotionally
Time and this scence keep drifting away
Everybody is singing ballad
I’m calling for a rap battle
I’m reminded of the old refreshing day
Well I changed a lot anyway
The rap music I played in my dad’s car when I was in middle school
Back then my dad told me to turn it off
10 years went by and now my dad tells me to leave it on
I got the number but I didn’t go to the audition
The old days when I wore old-fashioned shoes and passed Yang Hwa bridge

저 시냇물 같은 애들은
고여있거나 얕아
더 깊게 흘러가는 딥플로우
난 지하 암반수
그냥 한탕 하고픈 홍대는 이미 변기
언더그라운드 판 심봉사들의
내면 연기
시간과 이 씬은 계속 흘러 흘러가
발라드 불러 불러 다
뱃대기 불려 불려가
새삼 옛날 생각나네
뭐 나도 많이 변했고
중딩 때 아빠 차에서 튼 즉흥교 랩교
그때 울 아버지는
이딴 거 끄라고 하셨고
10
년 지난 이젠 이걸로 뜨라고 하셔
그렇다고 난 번호표 달고
오디션은 안 봐
그전 난 낡은 신발 신고
건너가는 양화

[Skull]
Tossing and turning while worrying all night long
Feeling the passion of my life after a long while
If I say I’ll do it, then I will
If I say I’ll do it, then I will
Tossing and turning in concern all night long
Feeling the passion of my life after a long while
If I say I’ll do it, then I will
If I say I’ll do it, then I will


간밤에 고민에 밤잠을 설쳐
간만에 느껴보는 내 삶의 열정
한다면 해 난 한다면 해 난
한다면 해
간밤에 고민에 밤잠을 설쳐
간만에 느껴보는 내 삶의 열정
한다면 해 난 한다면 해 난
한다면 해
 

Translator’s notes:
(1)    Blue Monkeys: name of a night club in Sincheon, Seoul

[Korean lyric by: Melon music]
[Translated by:
mondaycouplefan_funny142]
Please take out with full credit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment