Thursday, October 8, 2015

Kang Gary interview with QQ


There’re many beautiful actresses in Asia. In Korea, I think Song Ji Hyo is the most beautiful actress.


Q: About Kang Gary’s new album and title tracks…
A: In 2014 I released mini-album “Mr.Gae”, and after one year and eight months, I released my 1st full-length album. The album title is “2002”, and there are 10 tracks included. The two title tracks are “Get some air” and “JOA”. Other than the two title tracks, I also put my all in other tracks too. Hope that you will listen to them.

Q: Which artists did you collaborate with in “2002”?
A: The title track “Get some air” is a collaboration with a powerful rookie, MIWOO. “JOA” featured the famous outstanding artist Jay Park, who made the song alive.
Q: Any plan about going on tours?
A: After releasing my album, I hope that I can go on tours in China to meet up and interact with everybody. Even though there isn’t a specific plan yet, I will definitely come to meet you guys. Please look forward to it.

Q: Kang Gary’s impression of Shanghai and Guangzhou?
A: I visited Shanghai and Guangzhou several times, and each time the feeling is different. These are big and beautiful cities, the fans always welcome me warmly, so they always left good impression in me. This time was also the same, unexpectedly so many fans come to the showcase. Hope that I will meet everybody through my new songs in various stages in the future.

Q: What does Kang Gary think of Running Man?
A: Running Man is very popular, and many fans of Running Man are Chinese fans. Running Man is my first variety show and I’ve been doing it for 5 years. The show is fun and the members always take care of each other like a family. I am grateful to everybody and will work harder in the future.

Q: Did you watch the Chinese version of Running Man, Running Brother?
A: I watched the show when I went on tours in China. It’s interesting and the members work hard just like in Korean version. Both versions are receiving much love so it’s a great thing.

Q: Kang Gary’s popularity in China is not joking.
A: Recently Running Man held fan meetings in Shanghai and Chongqing, and so many fans attended the concert. All the member was surprised. Everybody even sang along with us despite the language barrier.

Q: Does Kang Gary have any plan to try other genres of music?
A: I’ve tried many other genres, not only pop, but also band music. But recently I’m considering to studying further rap music, the kind of music that has been my favorite since I was young. I think I’ll focus more on rap in the future.

Q: Does Kang Gary plan to join TV dramas?
A: I’m not a professional actor so I don’t have any plan about that. If I really have a chance to act, because I don’t put much hope in my acting, I think I’m more suitable with roles that are fun and don’t have too much pressure.

Q: What about plans for your life in the future?
A: Rather having a specific plan, I think that it’s more important to live every moment diligently. That way it seems to be helpful for the job I’m doing now.

Q: In daily life, Kang Gary is an emotional or a logical person?
A: All of my experience and feelings I got in daily life become themes for my lyrics and materials for my music, so maybe I can be considered an emotional person. Every experience is valuable to me.

Q: The most dramatic change and something Kang Gary cannot forget in 17 years since your first debut?
A: I debuted a long time ago, and luckily I received much love from people. The most dramatic change is after diligently making music for 10 years, I decided to join variety show. Many things changed after that decision. People start to recognize my face and love Leessang’s music more. To return the love I received, I will continue to work harder, both in music and variety show.

Q: What kind of music does Kang Gary like?
A: Normally I enjoy hip hop music. And ( because I’m talking with Chinese fans), not long ago when holding fan meeting with Running Man members, there is this song by Chopstick Brothers that Suk Jin hyung, Jae Suk hyung and Kwang Soo performed. The song is fun and has Chinese music uniqueness. I enjoyed it.

Q: Does Kang Gary have plan to do promotion for new album in China?
A: If I have opportunity I want to go on tours or showcases in China. Of course music should be listen by the ears, but interacting and sweating together are also important, so hope that I can meet you guys in near future. Now we’re working out the plan, please wait some more.

Q: I heard that Kang Gary will hold Asia tours, which cities of China are you going to visit?
A: I don’t have a specific plan yet, but there’re many cities I haven’t visited yet, and there’re also cities I want to visit again. I wish I can do tours all around China.

Q: Kang Gary has many Chinese fans. Will you write Chinese lyrics for your songs in the future?
A: I always have that idea, but while learning Chinese I had to temporarily stop to focus on composing. In the future if my Chinese is better, even if it’s not the whole song, maybe I’ll try to write a small part of lyrics in Chinese, or write Chinese lyrics for the singing part of my song. But I’ll have to study hard.

Q: Kang Gary has many fangirls in China. Do you ever think of an international marriage?
A: First of all, thank you for having interest in me. There’s nothing bad about international marriage. I’m not picky, as long as I can meet someone who matches my personalities , I have no problem with international marriage.

Q: How did Kang Gary learn to rap?
A: I heard that recently many Chinese fans are interested in rap. To be good at rap, the more you do it, the more you listen to it, the better you will be. When you got used to it, try to write lyrics by yourself and practice rap with it. Doing it regularly and diligently will develop your skill.

Q: What is important in life? Happiness or work? We hope you will start a family soon.
A: I think both of them can’t be separated. If your work is doing well, you can be happy. That’s why I always do my best at what I’m doing, because doing that way I can feel happiness. So they are equally important to me.

Q: Who’s the most beautiful actress in Asia?
A: There’re many beautiful actresses in Asia. In Korea, I think Song Ji Hyo is the most beautiful actress. In China, there’re Tang Wei, Zhang Ziyi. They all have the Eastern beauty.

[Translated by: mondaycouplefan_funny142]
Please take out with full credit

No comments:

Post a Comment