Sunday, October 11, 2015

Kang Gary interview J2 Star Talk

 


 When I was at school, I’m really bad at English and art. P.E was all A+. I’m good at Chinese characters. Originally, if I couldn’t become a singer, I would like to become a P.E teacher.




The reason Kang Gary wanted to join School’s Out in Hong Kong is to satisfy fans’ curiosity
We received many applications, and they come from various countries, but among them the most impressive application to me is the one from Hong Kong’s students. That’s why Hong Kong became the 1st stop of School’s Out.

The application is interesting. They said because of me they started to learn Korean.  They like Korean music and my music, and they also watch Running Man. I felt thankful, but in the last part they said: “But it seems oppa is a little bit ugly!” They said I’m ugly but charming, and they wanted to confirm it themselves. Therefore, I came to Hong Kong, one reason is because I’m grateful, one reason is because I want to show them.

There were several missions in the program. I succeeded in the first mission: going into the school without being recognized. In the second mission, I went into the school’s stadium and pretended to be a worker fixing things, and I also succeeded. The last mission was going into the library. I was pretending to fixing the photocopy machine, but the students found out.  Even though it’s a shame, I liked the intense atmosphere of the missions. It was interesting.

I sang my songs for the students and played games with them: rope jumping, XO quiz game etc. And I also watched the talent show of the students. They’re really good at singing and dancing, and we had a great time. 

When I was at school, I’m really bad at English. P.E were all A+.  I’m also bad at art. I’m good at Chinese characters. Originally, if I couldn’t become a singer, I would like to become a P.E teacher.

Kang Gary lied to his mother because of dancing
Back then, I always preferred dancing than studying. Therefore I didn’t study well either, because I went practicing dancing with my friends every day. So I lied to my mother that I was going to school to study, but the truth was I went to classroom, left my bag there, then I sneaked out to go dancing. But one day my mom went to my school to bring me lunchbox and she found out I lied to her.  This happened several times. I was a disobedient child, but now I’m working diligently.
What is your ideal type?
I like girls who smile a lot, with an innocent look.
What do you think of marriage?
These days I start to want to get married. But now maybe I should work harder and focus on music. I’m very busy now, but I should get married in not so distant future.

[Translated by: mondaycouplefan_funny142]
Please take out with full credit

1 comment: