Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Gary - 2002 spring / 어차피 잘 될 놈 (루져 날다) eng lyrics (ft. Koonta)



 

2002 spring
On the way to my last recording
Yellow forsythia on Olympic Boulevard
Until now I still didn’t forget that scenery
The time when my life was the most beautiful
The time when I attempted to live crazily with no regret



Album: 2002
Released date: September 21st, 2015
Official Korean title:
어차피 잘 될 놈 (루져 날다) (The guy who’ll do well anyway – Losers fly)
Official English title: 2002 spring
Track: no.1
Featuring artist: Koonta
Produced by: Simo, Kang Gary
Lyrics by: Kang Gary
Beats by: Simo
Vocal arrangement by: Kang Gary




2002 spring, Olympic Boulevard (1),
I can’t forget the yellow forsythia flowers
Bloomed beautifully
Bloomed beautifully


2002년 봄 올림픽대로
노란 개나리 꽃을 잊지 못해
아름답게 핀 아름답게 핀
아름답게 핀

My life 15 years ago
No matter where I went it was always tiring
Many things were just pains in the eye
My car’s price was judging standard for valets
When I opened cafe’s door and went inside
Everyone’s eyes turned towards me
What clothes, what shoes I was wearing
They had to check them all out from head to toes
Stucked in repeatedly tiring things
This city was a constrained prison
And at this land
People would judge you only by your outer appearance
The me who wore fake gold necklace all day wandering around the center of Apgujeong (2)
The me who got jealous every time those fabulous cars drove by
Was just a big loser

15년 전 내 삶은
늘 피곤했지 어딜 가든
거슬리는 것들이 많았지
내 차에 가격만큼
날 평가해대는 발렛
또 카페 문을 열고 들어가면
일제히 나를 향해
달려 드는 시선들
내가 뭘 입었나 뭘 신었나
꼭 체크하는 것만 같아 온통
피곤한 것들의 반복
이 도시는 갑갑한 감옥
그리고 이 바닥
사람들이 판단하는 것이
겉 모습뿐이라 늘 목엔 가짜
금 목걸이를 걸었던 나
어슬렁거리던 압구정 한복판
죽이는 차들이
지날 갈 때마다 부러워했던
난 그냥 개루져


I’ll do well anyway (screaming it out)
The guy who’ll do well anyway (me)
The guy who’ll do well anyway

어차피 잘 될 놈 어차피 잘 될 놈
어차피 잘 될 놈 어차피 잘 될 놈
어차피 잘 될 놈

2002 spring, Olympic Boulevard,
I can’t forget the yellow forsythia flowers
Bloomed beautifully
Bloomed beautifully
2002년 봄 올림픽대로
노란 개나리 꽃을 잊지 못해
아름답게 핀 아름답게 핀
아름답게 핀


“Will earning money make things better?”, that vague thinking
Clothes with dark color that I wanted to change, the negative thoughts
Ten balls’ price and the value of myself
12-cylinder car, 100 pyeong (
3) villa, even the numbers of girls
I wanted to increase them all, the numbers of everything I’ll have



돈 벌면 괜찮아질까 막연했던 생각
갈아입고 싶었어 어두웠던 옷 색깔
부정적인 생각
공 열 개의 돈과 내 몸값
12
기통 차 백 평짜리 빌라 또 심지어
여자까지 다 늘리고 싶었어
내가 갖게 될 모든 것들의 숫자

They were nothing,  the reasons I wanted to be successful
Peeking into others’ lives made me lose my strength and don’t want to live
Since that time, even I have nothing my dream always is top priority
That’s what I needed, the sense of defeat
It’s the cure for the depression I created
I believe I’m the guy who’ll do well anyway
The belief in my belief

별거 없었지 성공하고 싶었던 이유
남의 인생에 기웃거리며
기운 빼며 살고 싶지 않았을 뿐이고
그때부터 뭣도 없어도 꿈은 일류
내겐 필요했었지 패배감이
낳은 우울함에 대한 치유
어차피 뭘 해도 잘 될 놈이라 믿었어
내 믿음에 대한 믿음
 

I’ll do well anyway (screaming it out like that)
The guy who’ll do well anyway (me)
The guy who’ll do well anyway

어차피 잘 될 놈 어차피 잘 될 놈
어차피 잘 될 놈 어차피 잘 될 놈
어차피 잘 될 놈


2002 spring, Olympic Boulevard,
I can’t forget the yellow forsythia flowers
Bloomed beautifully
Bloomed beautifully

2002년 봄 올림픽대로
노란 개나리 꽃을 잊지 못해
아름답게 핀 아름답게 핀
아름답게 핀


Honestly what I needed more than money
Was the confidence to live on
Actually what I feared more was a life with no goal
I decided to start making music
No definite idea, no personal identity
Then I just gradually created them myself, one by one
Didn’t even have a friend to practicing rap with
Every day the thing I kept looking at
Was the white wall in my room
Staying up all night, writing then erasing then writing again
The hell of repeated recording during one year
Just like that time flew by
2002 spring
On the way to my last recording
Yellow forsythia on Olympic Boulevard
Until now I still didn’t forget that scenery
The time when my life was the most beautiful
The time when I attempted to live crazily with no regret


솔직히 돈보다 필요했던 건
살아가는 자신감
목표 없던 삶이 더 두려웠지 사실 난
음악도 오기로 시작했어 확실한
사상도 없이 색깔도 없이
그냥 만들어갔지 하나 둘씩
같이 랩 하는 친구 하나 없이
매일 봤던 것이라곤
내 방의 하얀 벽지
밤새 지우고 쓰고 또 지우고
일년간의 녹음은 지옥
그렇게 시간은 흘러갔고
2002
년 봄
마지막 녹음하러 가는 길
올림픽 대로 노란 개나리 꽃
풍경을 아직도 난 잊지 못해
내 생에 제일 아름다웠던 때
미친 듯이 살아봤던 후회 없던 때


Translator’s notes:
(1)    Olympic Boulevard: Olympic Blvd Expressway (Korean: 올림픽대로; Olrimpik Daero) is 8-lane highway located in Seoul. South Korea.
(2)    Apgujeong: Apgujeong-dong (Hangul: 압구정동) is a ward of Gangnam-gu in Seoul, South Korea. It is an upmarket residential, fashion, shopping, and educational area.
(3)    Pyeong: an area unit used to measure the size of rooms or buildings in Korea. 01 pyeong is approximately 400⁄121  square meters (3.3058 m2, 3.954 sq yd or 35.586 sq ft).

[Korean lyric by: Melon music]
[Translated by:
mondaycouplefan_funny142]
Please take out with full credit

No comments:

Post a Comment